Privacy and consent with personal data processing
According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 – GDPR (further referred to as “Regulation”)
When you visit the web site of Czech Society for Structural Biology (Česká společnost pro strukturní biologii), we collect the following information:
- The data provided in the registration form for conferences, such as Discussions in Structural Molecular Biology and User Meeting of CIISB series, including name, surname, address, affiliation, e-mail address
- IP address
- web browser
- which of our pages you visit
- date and time of website visit
- type of your operating system
- e-mail address (registered users only)
In the case of events organized by the Czech Society for Structural Biology the following data are recorded and/or processed
Portraits and image shots (photographs, video-recordings) provided by Data Subject or obtained by Data Controller at events organized by Data Controller for the purposes of:
– Publication of photos and video-recordings in promotion or publication materials of Data Controller
– Publication of photos and video-recordings in Data Controller’s presentation at the website of the Data Controller
The controller of the above listed data is the Czech Society for Structural Biology, Videnska 1083, CZ-142 20 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
Reason for personal data processing
Personal data related to usage of the website (traffic and location) are being processed for the purpose of:
- organization of conferences
- service monitoring
- drafting annual reports, monitoring reports, project result summaries and other similar documents for the purpose-built support providers
Third party disclosure
We do not disclose any data about our website users or registered participants of events to any third parties.
Personal data are stored for the period set by individual providers of purpose-built support provided to the Czech Society for Structural Biology, with the minimum period of 5 years.
If you do not wish the Czech Society for Structural Biology to process your data related to this website usage, please do not visit this internet page.
We do not store any cookies.
Consent with personal data processing
I hereby confirm that I have been informed on my following rights:
According to conditions stipulated in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, Data Subject is entitled to:
· Request a free-of-charge access to his/her personal data processed by Data Controller,
· Request copies of these personal data,
· Request correction of inaccurate personal data,
· Request erasure of personal data processed by Data Controller if the reason for their processing has already vanished, if Data Subject withdraws the consent, if he/she raises objections against the data processing, or if the data are processed by Data Controller illegally,
· Request restriction of Data Subject personal data processing (e.g., if Data Controller does not need the data any more but Data Subject requires them for determination, execution or defence of legal claims),
· Portability of personal data (Data Controller is bound to provide the Data Subject’s personal data processed in an automated way based on the consent of Data Subject to another data controller in a structured, routinely used and machine-readable format.)
Data Controller has no commissioner for personal data protection.
Data Subject is entitled to address a complaint against data processing to the supervisory organ, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
I declare that the provided personal data are true and in case of any change of the provided personal data I shall notify the Data Controller, and I agree with processing of my personal data in accord with the above-mentioned terms. I declare that I have been instructed on my rights related to the personal data processing.
The above-granted consent to personal data processing can be withdrawn by Data Subject at any time.
Data Controller is entitled to process the above-mentioned personal data in compliance with the Regulation even without consent of Data Subject only in cases when the processing is required for fulfilling legal duties or for fulfilling a contract, as well as in cases of justified interests of the Data Controller.